Girls are funny creatures. They hate it when you ask their age but will kill you if you forget their birthday.
Girls work on their looks but not their minds b’coz they know boys are stupid, not blind.
The definition of a beautiful girl is one who loves me :)
I hate when people all of a sudden decide to be funny when I am drinking something :)
God made everything that has life, rest everything is made in China
I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday, 4% Friday
Please GOD if you can’t make me slim, make my friends fat.
For you men who think a woman’s place is in the kitchen, remember that's where the knives are kept
I hate when I am about to hug someone really sexy and my face hits the mirror.
Most emotional moment in a boys life, When a girl says, Can you give me your number
Dear Food, Either stop being so delicious or stop making me fat
I always learn from mistakes of others, who took my advice
The question I have not been able to answer is “What… does a woman want?"
If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be. If it does not, hunt it down & kill it
My name is I. My problem is love. My solution is you.
Girls work on their looks but not their minds b’coz they know boys are stupid, not blind.
The definition of a beautiful girl is one who loves me :)
I hate when people all of a sudden decide to be funny when I am drinking something :)
God made everything that has life, rest everything is made in China
I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday, 4% Friday
Please GOD if you can’t make me slim, make my friends fat.
For you men who think a woman’s place is in the kitchen, remember that's where the knives are kept
I hate when I am about to hug someone really sexy and my face hits the mirror.
Most emotional moment in a boys life, When a girl says, Can you give me your number
Dear Food, Either stop being so delicious or stop making me fat
I always learn from mistakes of others, who took my advice
The question I have not been able to answer is “What… does a woman want?"
If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be. If it does not, hunt it down & kill it
My name is I. My problem is love. My solution is you.